My Client is the technology leader in market research providing mobile and global sample and insight solutions for marketers. They created the world's first on-demand consumer insights platform, providing brands with on-demand access to targetable consumers sourced from an expansive panel as well as an early stage concept assessment tool. Their focus is on bringing marketers and researchers cloud based solutions to get their questions answered quickly while reducing friction in the process. They are quickly expanding their footprint in the US and abroad and need additional help to continue their strong growth trajectory.
The established individual should have consultative knowledge of the industry and proven track record of success. The person will be a proactive and organized individual who will sell against targeted goals through assigned territory and accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• A desire to work for an entrepreneurial oriented company – a willingness to take initiative and action with limited direction
• Demonstrate the ability to help client problem solve and assist in market research questions and objectives – the goal is to be the champion for our dashboard tools and to not sell custom market research
• Successful track record with solution/service selling, ideally with marketing, research and innovation teams at enterprise level clients
• Ability to drive activity and pipeline based on a specified territory to meet sales objective
• Self-motivated individual who enjoys selling advantaged products and services
• Effectively track sales cycle and territory information (e.g. contacts, follow-ups, leads, tests, closes, etc.) using CRM software
• Provide added value through increased sales and margin growth for the company
• Ability to work through operational process to ensure a streamlined communication