A well-known global data collection firm considered the North America leader in providing accurate and actionable results with quality assurance procedures that exceed industry standards. Their goal is to develop a dependable data collection relationship that gives their Clients the confidence to tackle any research challenge. They have the experience, knowledge and expertise to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer service you should expect, while maintaining a competitive pricing structure.
The established individual should have consultative knowledge of the industry and proven track record of success. The person will be a proactive and organized individual who will sell against targeted goals through assigned territory and accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Your position will be Director/Vice President Business Development. Your Main responsibilities include, but will not be limited to, the following;
- Confer with peers to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
- Prepare sales and margin reports for management and budget departments
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and marketing market trends
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products or personnel
- Achieve revenue targets as outlined
- 5+ years sales experience with demonstrated success in growing and managing accounts at the enterprise level (SaaS experience is ideal)
- 3+ years industry (marketing, market research or related information services) experience. Data collection sales experience desired.
- BA or BS degree, MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel